NAPLEX Exam Preparation – Prep Exam 2
To enhance your NAPLEX Exam Preparation, there is nothing that can help you identify your weaknesses better than a trial run. I’ve created a 250 question NAPLEX style practice exam to help make sure you are prepared to pass your exam!
Here’s what Mandy G. has said about this product:
“I feel this is a great resource for students to use in preparation for the NAPLEX exam. It provides a wide variety of content and questions to aid in learning. As a new practitioner who recently took the NAPLEX exam, I find these questions to be a fair representation of those asked on the actual exam.”
I’ve tried to incorporate various styles of questions (including numerous calculations) as well as a huge number of disease states that you will be tested on. There are stand alone questions as well as numerous case scenarios to test your clinical knowledge. The entire product is an 80 page PDF full of valuable content to help maximize your study time and most importantly, pass the NAPLEX. Also included is a table of labs from our friends at globalrph.com
There are definitely a bunch of advantages of this exam over the Pre-NAPLEX.
- The actual NAPLEX is 250 questions. This practice exam is designed to mimic that. Compare this to the Pre-NAPLEX which is only 100 questions.
- When I took the pre-NAPLEX one of my greatest frustrations was that it did not tell me which answers I got right or wrong. I’m giving you an answer key, and not only that I’m going to give you tips in the answers to help better your preparation.
- The cost of the Pre-NAPLEX is absurdly high in my opinion given that you only get 100 questions (over 50$), and you have no idea what questions you got right and which ones you got wrong. I think you will find the cost of my practice exam very affordable.
- You also get to keep the questions as a PDF so you can take the exam as many times as you wish! I give it to you as a PDF to benefit your development as a pharmacist.
The questions on this mock exam integrate the major topics you will be tested on during your actual NAPLEX exam. Including, but not limited to:
- Calculations (of course!)
- Infectious Disease (including HIV/AIDS)
- Ocular Disorders
- Pain Management
- Public Health and Vaccinations
Help ensure you pass the NAPLEX the first time!