BCACP Practice Exam #2
The original Meded101.com BCACP Practice exam was very popular, and many have asked for MORE practice! Mock Exam #2 is now available with 175 brand new questions!
We’ve created practice questions from all the domains in the content outline to give you a well-rounded trial to help identify areas that you may need a little more help in. Here’s what a couple of customers have said about our previous mock exam:
Patricia P. – “The BCACP mock exam was so helpful”
“The best part of the (Meded101) BCACP mock exam was thorough yet straight forward explanations. I purchased the mock exam from ASHP and ACCP and felt like the Meded101 BCACP practice exam was the most helpful.”
“The BCACP mock exam was very helpful” – Ezinne
The BCACP practice exam includes question(s) from the following topics which are based upon the domains in the content outline.
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Endocrine Disorders
- Bone/Joint and Rheumatology
- Psychiatric Disorders
- Biostatistics: A Refresher
- Study Designs: Fundamentals of Interpretation
- Pulmonary Disorders and Smoking Cessation
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Developing a Clinical Practice
- Managing a Clinical Practice
- Process of Care/Organizational
- Communication Strategies in Pharmacy
- Special Issues in Practice Management
- Drug Information, Evidence-Based Medicine, Research, and HIPPA
- Genitourinary, Electrolytes, and Nutritional Deficiencies/Supplementation in Older Adults
- Health Maintenance and Public Health
- Dermatologic/HEENT & Immunologic Disorders
- Infectious Diseases
Content outline from bpsweb.org:
- Patient-Centered Care: Ambulatory Care Pharmacotherapy (37 percent of examination)
- Patient-Centered Care: Collaboration and Patient Advocacy (29 percent of examination)
- Translation of Evidence into Practice (14 percent of examination)
- Practice Models and Policy (14 percent of examination)
- Population and Public Health (6 percent of examination)
What’s also included? In addition to the practice questions (formatted in the style of the BCACP exam – multiple choice questions), you will get the answers to the questions WITH an explanation as well as a table of common lab values. The value of having BCACP practice questions from a trusted source at an incredible price is something you should not pass up!
Looking for everything we have for BCACP? AND…want to save some $$$? Check out the BCACP All Access Pass!
Board of Pharmacy Specialties (BPS) is affiliated with American Pharmacists Association (APhA) and BCACP is an official designation set out by the BPS. This product is not affiliated with BPS.
To ensure the safest possible experience, our website is SECURED through Comodo