Board Certified Ambulatory Care Pharmacist – BCACP Exam Study Material
The BCACP All Access Pass is now available! There is a 6 month or a 1 year option. This was designed to give a comprehensive review prior to your BCACP exam. Pass rates for the BCACP exam are not very high (historically around 60%).
We’ve provided tremendous value in the All Access package – Here’s what some of our customers have said:
“Thank you so much for the wealth of information you provide. I passed the Fall BCACP on my initial try. I purchased your All Access Pass, 2 exams, BCACP Bullets book and listened to your Pharmacotherapy audiobook.” The majority of my prep time (spread over 2.5 months) was spent listening to your webinar like presentations while doing other activities. Closer to my exam date I did my final review by reading your BCACP Bullets book. Thanks again Eric. Keep up the great work.” – Dan T.
“I can’t thank you enough for your BCACP review course. I can unconditionally tell you that your course was excellent.” – Virgil E.
“I just wanted to say THANK YOU so much for putting together such a fantastic program! With your help, I PASSED the BCACP. I can say without a doubt that I would not have passed on my own. I retired after almost 30 years in retail and started my own MTM business. I wanted to sit for the test to prove my knowledge both to myself and any prospective clients (since I only have a BS…not a PharmD!)” – Pam Platt
Our study material will help you prepare to pass also help maximize your study time with a focused review on highly testable topics! By purchasing the All Access package, you will also get a substantial discount compared to buying each product individually. We have focused on the content outline provided by BPS.
BCACP All Access Pass Includes:
Additional 1,000+ questions in our BCACP Question Bank!
- Advantages of our BCACP Study Material
- No costly and time-consuming travel
- Instant access as the material is supplied in downloadable PDF’s
- Reviewed/updated annually (after the fall exam)
- Learn from the comfort of your home or office
- Statistics study guide, specifically geared toward board certification
- Self-assessment quiz included
- Listen to the recorded videos on your mobile device (the videos are hosted on the YouTube platform – so as long as you know how to use YouTube, you’ll have no problem accessing the videos)
- We followed the content outline to make sure you get a background on all topics
- Over 800+ slides!
- 2+ hours of ambulatory practice, regulatory and biostatistics prep
- Additional Supplemental Stats Study Guide
- Nearly 20 hours of video content
- 100+ educational videos
- 2 Practice exams are PDF downloads, retake and review as many times as you wish
- 175 questions, just like the real BCACP exam
- Questions and Answers with an explanation
- Additional 1,000 questions in our BCACP Question Bank!
Looking for a last-minute tune-up prior to your exam? Be sure to check out BCACP Bullets (not included in the BCACP All Access Pass)!
If you have any questions about the content, click the links to the individual products above, or feel free to shoot us a message!
Eric Christianson, PharmD, BCGP, BCPS