BCPS All Access Pass – 1 Year Subscription
We’ve had numerous people ask, when are you going to have access to everything in one place? For those seeking BCPS certification, that day has come! We are now offering a BCPS All Access Pass to all the great BCPS study material we’ve created!
Our content has been purchased from all over the world and here’s some feedback we’ve received;
“I was surprised by the ease it took me to understand the key concepts while reviewing your study guide. It was very reader-friendly and well written. For someone like me who has not had enough exposure to statistics, let alone biostatistics, it was of tremendous value.” – Mike M.
“It was very helpful for me and worth the money.” – Toni
“I purchased both courses from ASHP and ACCP. Your questions give the material from ACCP a run for its money, in as much as you present valid, valuable clinical information.” – Mary B
“Thanks for providing the mock exam – it was a big help for me.” – Maria V.
With your purchase, you will get 1 year of access to everything important to prepare you to pass. The All Access Pass Includes:
- The 25+ hour BCPS Webinar Review Course + PDF Slide Deck
- Over 1,100 slides of content
- Instant Access
- Go at your own pace as they are recorded and available online
- Downloadable PDF
- Follows the content outline provided by BPS
- Our 2 popular practice exams to make sure you are set for the big day
- PDF format
- Similar 4 answers, multiple choice questions
- Each exam is the same length as BCPS Exam
- Answers and explanations provided
- The one and only statistics study guide that has helped over 1,000 people prepare to pass one of the most critical parts of the exam!
- PDF format
- Instant access
- Self-assessment statistics practice questions at the end of the study guide
- Helpful scenarios and literature examples
- Medication Comparison Tables for easier studying; current tables include:
- Antibiotic Coverage
- Antidepressant Comparison (all agents)
- Antipsychotic Pearls
- Diabetes Agents
- ICU Sedation Agents
- NOAC Comparison
- BCPS Regulatory Study Guide
- 30+ page PDF
- 60+ Regulatory topics
- Specific to the BCPS Exam
- 1,300+ Question Bank!
- Women’s Health
- Central Nervous System
- Immunology, ENT, and Ophthalmology
- GI Part 1 of 2
- GI Part 2 of 2
- ID Part 1 of 2
- ID Part 2 of 2 (Fungal and Viral Infections)
- Renal and Electrolytes
- Cardiovascular Part 1 of 2
- Cardiovascular Part 2 of 2
If you have any questions about the BCPS All Access Pass, feel free to shoot us a message!
Eric Christianson, PharmD, BCPS, BCGP