250 Practice NAPLEX Questions – Exam #1
In late 2015 and 2016, the NAPLEX has become a little more challenging. Failure rates have increased as a result of these changes. Students are now required to take a 250 question NAPLEX exam. We’ve created a great solution to help you best focus your precious study time and pass the first time. The product is 250 practice NAPLEX questions in an instantly downloadable PDF.
With this digital download, you will have immediate access to 250 practice questions that will help you prepare for and pass the real deal.
We’ve incorporated various styles of questions (including numerous calculations) as well as a huge number of disease states that you will be tested on. There are stand alone questions as well as numerous case scenarios to test your pharmacy knowledge. Also included is a table of labs from our friends at globalrph.com
There are definitely a bunch of advantages of this exam over the Pre-NAPLEX.
- The actual NAPLEX is 250 questions. This practice exam is designed to mimic that. Compare this to the Pre-NAPLEX which is only 100 questions.
- When I took the pre-NAPLEX one of my greatest frustrations was that it did not tell me which answers I got right or wrong. You will get an answer key, and not only that we go into detail and give an explanation when it is necessary.
- The cost of the Pre-NAPLEX is absurdly high in my opinion given that you only get 100 questions (at $65), and you have no idea what questions you got right and which ones you got wrong and what areas you need to focus on. I think you will find the cost of my practice exam very affordable.
- You also get to keep the questions as a PDF so you can take the exam as many times as you wish! I give it to you as a PDF to benefit your development as a pharmacist. With the Pre-NAPLEX, you have to pay $65 AGAIN to take it again.
- I’ve spent years developing my credibility online through one of the best pharmacist blogs on the planet (via a Pharmacy Times article). I put my personal endorsement behind these questions. I want you to feel confident that you are purchasing something valuable. Here’s a free sample of 5 questions contained within the practice exam.
I wish you nothing but the best in your NAPLEX preparation, and feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the practice exam!
Eric Christianson, PharmD, BCPS, CGP
The NAPLEX exam products from Meded101.com are not endorsed or affiliated with NABP or the NAPLEX exam.
To ensure the safest possible experience, our website is SECURED through Comodo