I’m Essentially Giving This Paperback Book Away @ Cost
I love to try to give back to the subscribers that continue to support the podcast and my mission to educate healthcare professionals about pharmacology. Today is a special day and I’m finally releasing the paperback version of my latest work that has taken over a year to develop! I’m giving it away for a cheap as Amazon will let me and I want you all to take advantage of this unique resource.
Food/drug interactions can have significant clinical impacts on our patients. It is critical to understand relevant interactions and what to look out for. The MedEd101 Guide to Drug Food Interactions is now available and will help identify those pesky drug-food interactions. Here are some of the most important features:
- 300+ Page Paperback Guide to Drug Food Interactions
- Bullet point format with the most clinically relevant pearls with regards to drug and food interactions
- Over 500 of the most commonly used medications are included in this resource
- While we focused on drug and diet interaction concerns, we’ve also included mechanism of action, drug classification, common and unique adverse effects, clinical pearls, common uses, important monitoring parameters, and brand names
- This is a solid resource (or refresher) for anyone who works with patients or who may be preparing for a board exam
- Organized in alphabetical order by generic name
As many of you have asked for it, the book is now available as a paperback version and is LITERALLY LESS THAN THE COST OF LUNCH! This price is going to increase on Friday, July 24th, 2020.
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, 🙂 the only thing I would ask in return if you like the content is to leave a review and rating of the book on Amazon.
Here’s the link to access (and preview) the new book. If you have any constructive feedback or notice an error, please feel free to email me @ email@example.com
I hope you find the content useful and it makes you a better healthcare professional!
Eric Christianson, PharmD, BCPS, BCGP